Monday, August 18, 2014

TWIGGITY TWIGS

this summer has been one for the books again... I only have like a week left.. but now that mama is back from morocco things are about to get hella depressing. I had three weeks of ULTIMATE FUCKING FUN. like you have no clue how amazing it feels to do whatever the fuck you want and not have anyone tell you what to do. I kept the house pretty clean and did every thing i needed too and I saved $432 dollars in that three weeks from work and from henna tattoos. I have an indifferent feeling towards henna because it makes me hella bank like SO MUCH MONEY LOL even tho i barely charge alot because i do not think its fair to over charge for henna but yeah so much money. i recently saw fka twigs perform live and it was a magical experience. I want to cry because she is so beautiful.. i want to be just like her but a fashion designer with my own dark black twist. I feel like im just waiting to be skinny to live my life.. i need to be healty and start working out and become the person I want to be. Im going to be turning 19 soon and Ive been so patient on wanting to go to parsons in new york city. So far Ive been looking at the costs for wanting to go to NYC next summer and its looking like I need to save 2,000$ for myself, but if i book the tickets and hotel in advance I have a feeling it will be cheaper and not as expensive. ugh can I just be in parsons already and become a gadddamn fucking fashion designer. I really want things to speed up. I have yet alot to learn here at Mt sac that will indeed prepare me for parsons UGH I JUst wish i CAN GET into that school. I legit want to go when I am 21 though because i feel like that is super adult.. not because I CAN DRINK, because that is legit against my religion and i find no appeal in it. but YEAH i feel like im getting much older and im actually okay with it. AND I LOVE FKA TWIGS LIKE SO MUCH and i hate how the basic bitches from school know her like fuck yall but at the same time im like BUY HER SHIT CUZ SHE NEEDS THE MONEY.. shes so talented sigh... i wish i could make music but I dont have the appeal to it. I mean i CAN SING and all but nahhhhhhh thats jallal's route.

No comments:

Post a Comment